Three things to tell:
1. I watched "Versus" - a movie by the same guy who made Azumi. This movie sucked in terms of plot, character and logic. It did have good fighting scenes, but not enough for my taste. No killer chicks either. Azumi is much, much better.
2. I watched "The Whole Ten Yards" - it was rightfully called "the worst sequel" by the Rotten Tomatoes. The plot was ok, but the jokes were horrible. The only two positive things about the movie were pizza and the company.
3. Trying to avoid studies I made myself a Cuba Libre, opened a bag of jerkey and read "Moomintroll and the Comet". Only having finished the story I realized that I meant to read "The Wizard's Hat". Oh well, read it next time. The reading was great nonetheless and the Cuba Libre was so good, I even made myself another one half way through. So now it is 2.22 am, and in 6 and a half hours I have to start cooking lunch for a crowd of hungry Swedes.
4. It has been suggested (by MaB) that I work in Wermlands all the time because I have no friends and noone loves me. I prefer thinking that I work there so much to get the "Most active member" award.
5. I will now go sleep.
7. No, I don't know math and I can't count.