Friday night I proved my lack of knowledge in the classical music field. I actually said that Tchaikovsky wrote the Beethoven's Ninth. That happened during a concert by Spivakov's ochestra of Russian violinists. Great stuff!
Saturday, among other things, I saw Kill Bill for the second time. Great movie! Now I need to see it for the third time.
Sunday, cleaned my car. Today it was already covered in hay. Where do dried plants always come from? Why is my car full of them? Then chaffeured around until 1 am.
Monday, overslept Swedish, got the latest Tanya Grotter, fell asleep during the All Night New Tanya Grotter Reading Marathon.
Tuesday, finished Tanya Grotter. GREAT BOOK!!! Ohhh, that girl kicks ass! Did a lot of work for the US Russia Technology Symposium. Got home, wounded myself, boiled the wound so it won't bleed, wrote this post.
As you can see, that left me no time to be participating the whole BookWorlds burial ceremony. So if you guys don't mind, we'll cancel the funeral for now and push it forward a few years. I am patient, I can wait.
- When I declared the list of three most beautiful girls, I forgot Luna Lovelight. She kicks the chick from "Life as a Teenage Robot" out of the picture, proudly taking her place.
- Emma is unrestful. Rest comes from horses, she should start riding again and await the early November.
- I need to talk to all affected by the BookWorlds conflict.
- A ticket to New Jersey is around $200, so that will wait for a bit.
- Time to get some work for that silly Swedish mid-term tomorrow morning done.